Covid Autumn Booster Vaccination
Waterfield House Surgery will be providing Covid Autumn Boosters for these three groups of patients.
- Patients in Nursing Homes
- Housebound patients
If you are one of these patients and are eligible we will be in touch with you. You do not need to call the surgery.
We will administer flu vaccination to all eligible patients as before. Invitations will be sent to all eligible patients:
- Those aged 65 years and over.
- Those aged six months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- Children aged 2 and 3 years of age on 31 August 2022
- Pregnant women.
- Those in long-stay residential care homes or nursing homes or other long-stay health and social care facilities.
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
Eligible from 15th October 2022:
- 50-64 year olds not in clinical risk groups (including those who turn 50 by 31 March 2023).
Please note that children in school will be vaccinated at school.
Most of the flu clinics will be organised in our car park and car parking will not be available during those times.
- 3rd October - under 65s only
- 8th October - under 65s and over 65
Published: Sep 5, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.