Services We Provide
The following services are available during opening hours under the NHS contract:
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening - with our practice nurses
- Family Planning and Contraceptive services - can be booked with Dr Woods and Dr O'Neill
- Vaccinations and immunisations - with our nurses
- Maternity Services - Booking clinics and regular antenatal checks are carried out here at the Surgery. Appointments can be made via reception.
- Minor surgery procedures - with Dr Justice
- NHS Health Checks - are available with our nurses for patients aged 40-74.
For child immunisation information please click here
For travel information please click here
Non NHS Services
Some services, such as the provision of medical certificates and other forms, examinations for fitness to drive, some travel vaccines etc., are not covered by the NHS.
Health Help Now
Feeling unwell? Not sure where to go to get the help you need? Health Help Now (an NHS service) will help you find the right treatment.
Health Help Now lists common symptoms and offers suggestions for treatment, based on your location and the time of day, with the one that works best for most people listed first.
It also lists local services and shows when they are open or closed, their location and directions. Plus details of useful websites and helplines for a variety of problems.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.